Software developer passionate by architecture & security.
When building something I like to seek for the best performances.
[Sep. 2017] - [?] (fulltime) : Java EE developer @ EuroDNS
- Refactoring of legacy Spring monolithic codebase into JEE micro services architecture
- Maintenance of legacy codebase, ensuring quality with unit testing
- Development of a Go tool to keep track of micro services dependencies (i.e knowing which
service depends on which service)
- Integrate various tools to enable CI/CD
[Jan 2017] - [Jun 2017] (internship) : C++ desktop developer @ Plastinnov
- Development of a C++ Qt5 desktop application to help students simulate newtonian fluid behavior
[May 2016] - [Jun 2016] (internship) : C++ desktop developer @ Fluviatech
- Development of a C++ Qt5 desktop application to interact with an AIS
- Writing of an AIS simulator, to simulate AIS navigation data (NMEA 0183 protocol) and ease development workflow
[Apr 2016] - [?] (contract) : C++ system developer @ Pyrosoftware
- Development of a C++ Qt5.7 desktop application to manage a firing table
- Writing RS-232 based protocol to allow interaction between the table and the operator computer
- Help making the firing table (PCB design, soldering)
 -  : Software engineering license @ Université de Lorraine
- Bachelor's degree
- Grade 15.05
 -  : Vocational training certificate @ Lycée Polyvalent Condorcet
- Head of the class
- Grade 18.00
- Network & Software specialty
 -  : High school diploma @ Lycée Polyvalent Condorcet
- Technical (networking, informatic systems) specialty
- Member of the aeromodelling club
- API design, writing contract using OpenAPI, and implementation using Java EE / Spring / Go
- Cross platform desktop development (C++ mainly with Qt)
- Concurrent programming: Mostly in C/C++ & Go. I fear no thread, mutex
- Distributed software architecture: I have experience with Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, SOA & micro
- Good unix background (Mostly Debian based distributions), I administrate a dozen servers running Debian 8/9/10 for many years
- DevOps: I have played a lot with Gitlab CI / Jenkins to ensure high quality in the projects I'm working on and to
enable CI/CD in container based environments (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Trandoshan.io: a Golang written, distributed dark web
crawler, designed to run on the cloud.
- Random Wallpapers: an Android application to customize
device using random wallpapers.
- Gaia Rocket Program: Nonprofit organization with the goal to
launch a homemade rocket beyond the Kármán line.
- Codebase: A tool to organize & configure your codebase
across several computers.
- I'm a sponsored Debian maintainer (see my packages)
- Hacking: I like to make projects with hardware & software involved. I also like to analyze existing stuff to understand them
- Trekking / Camping
- Reading books (mostly Sci-Fi)
- Video games
- I brew beer sometimes